Here are the top 10 (I know there are more, just not all here, and also not all in any specific order):
1. My amazing wife – Been married for over two years now, together for almost 3 and a half… best years of my life. I feel grateful for every single day that I can wake up next to her.
2. My family – Wow, this is a long list… parents, in-laws, stepfamily, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandma. I am thankful for each and every one of them, all for very different and specific reasons. Also have to add my newest family member, Charlotte! My stepsister just gave birth in July, so proud to have my niece!
3. My friends – My close friends (you know who you are) have always been there for me, my chosen family members. I honestly don’t know where I’d be without all of you.
4. My health – 2014 and 2015 were somewhat tricky for me health-wise, so having had a crisis-free 2016 so far has been so very amazing. I’m not in the hospital this Thanksgiving, I think that says it all.
5. My apartment – Lived here for almost 3 years now, such a beautiful neighbourhood and huge one-bedroom apartment. Not to mention the bus stop right outside our door. We really lucked out!
6. All the ‘fur kids’ I’ve gotten to take care of – Georgie, Mason, Joey, Marshall, even Duchess… I have grown a new found appreciation for pets, they are such a pleasure to always come home to and a really great lesson in unconditional love.
7. I gotta say it… food. Oh, and caffeine of course! – Pretty self-explanatory.
8. My blog – My newest passion this year… wow, all the joy I’ve gotten from blogging, it’s really such a gift.
9. Television – What would I do without my favorite TV shows? Every time I finish a series, it’s like I loose a friend. Love the feeling these shows give me. A guilty pleasure of mine, if you will.
10. My education – I may not be in the field I originally planned on, but I am still so very grateful for those 6 years of college/university… learnt so much and had such amazing experiences.