Yesterday was funny, today… let’s do serious! I scouted around the internet and found some quotes about, well just life in general. Here goes! Hope ya enjoy!
- “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” > Audrey Hepburn
- “I’m sorry, if you were right, I’d agree with you.” > Robin Williams
- “Housework can’t kill you, but why take a chance?” > Phyllis Diller
- “What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.” > Bob Dylan
- “Success is finding satisfaction in giving a little more than you take.” > Christopher Reeve
- “I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special.” > Jennifer Aniston
- “Love is a better teacher than duty.” > Albert Einstein
- “True friends stab you in the front.” > Oscar Wilde
- “Where would you be without friends? The people to pick you up when you need lifting? We come from homes far from perfect, so you end up almost parent and sibling to your friends – your own chosen family. There’s nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing.” > Jennifer Aniston (had to add: GREAT quote coming from a F.R.I.E.N.D.S star!)
What are some of your favourite quotes?
Make your friends Zoeyvaluated Fans!