Everyone has some sort of guilty pleasure, right? It’s that one (or maybe more) thing(s) that you might not feel the most comfortable sharing with others. Something that makes you really happy, but you keep to yourself. Well, I’m using this post as a way to come out and confess my newest guilty pleasure. I mean, what better way to do that than blogging about it for the whole world to see? That’s me, when I do something, I really do it hehe. Well anyways, here goes… my latest fun thing to do is play with my ’Pou’. What the heck is that, you might ask? Similar to older toys like the Tamagotchi or Nano Pet, Pou is a virtual pet on your phone, but there’s more! Not only do you take care of this pet, you also play games and stuff to gain coins to buy him/her things. Cool, right? Okay, maybe not so cool to everyone out there, but ya gotta admit, that picture is pretty cute, isn’t it?
So, why do I like this app so much?
- Pou is so adorable!
- The nurturer in me loves taking care of the little thing, even though it is just a game
- Reminds me of my childhood (like the pic above)
- Always new things coming up… when you earn more coins, you can advance to new levels and get new stuff
- Pou can be made your own! Customizing this thing is super fun!
- Huge variety of games on it… there’s even a game really similar to Candy Crush