I would like to wish all of you a very happy new year! I hope you all have a year filled with everything that makes you happy. I am also going to be boring and unoriginal, and list my new year’s resolutions, because no one ever does that, right? So, here goes…
- – Definitely would like to find a new job. I have one promising lead right now, would love for this one to pan out 🙂
- – Continue to be crisis-free. 2016 was a great start!
- – Make more friends, can never have too many
- – Solve the inconvenient super minor medical hassles I’ve been having… will spare ya the details 😉
- – Learn to cook… been living in my own place for a few years now, so I think it might be time to learn a recipe or two of my own
- – Would love to keep developing my blogging style / skills!
- – Look into taking a writing course… or maybe a HTML course?
- – Reconnecting with old friends is always fun 🙂
- – Finally figuring out how to handle my gecko would be a good thing
- – Confidence… not being shy to speak my mind and/or stand up for myself if needed (a continuous goal throughout my life)
Cliché as some of them may be, these are my new year’s resolutions.
What are some of yours?