Zoey Valuated News!

Hello there people, Zoey Valuated here!Β

Hope you are all doing well!

Today, I come to you with a different kind of post than usual… it’s a short and sweet post, even shorter and sweeter than usual, if you will. I’d like to share a couple little pieces of news with you guys. Basically, this post is me “tooting my own horn”, as they say. Yup, that’s right, this post is all about yours truly!

First off, guess who put themselves in The Urban Dictionary? This girl! Yep, as of now, zoeyvaluated is an official term. Don’t worry, I am aware that this sounds a wee bit insignificant, but you know, it’s the small things in life…

zoeyvaluated

Life advice, tips, discussion topics and more, evaluated by the blogger zoey.
IN A SENTENCE: “If you need some advice, you can go read some zoeyvaluated tips on that site.”

Now, for my second piece of exciting news! I GOT ME SOME BUSINESS CARDS DONE!! All thanks to my wonderful and talented wife, I have now received these bad boys in the mail. THE. BEST. CHRISTMAS. SLASH. VALENTINE’S DAY. GIFT. EVER!
Vistaprint’s wonderful discount + Gen’s amazing artistic talent = A very happy Zoey!
Check this out:
Super cool, isn’t it? I got 500 of these babies. Watch out Ottawa, here comes Zoey Valuated! I’m dropping these things off at shopping malls, movie theaters, restaurants, and well, anywhere else that involves the public. Don’t worry guys, I won’t become “that person” who self-promotes way too much. Instead, I’m the person who thinks their stuff speaks for itself πŸ™‚

What do you guys think? Where shall I “leave” my trusty little cards?Β
Any and all suggestions are appreciated!Β
Merci, all!
Until next time,
Spread the love

One thought on “Zoey Valuated News!

January 26, 2018 at 8:41pm

Thanks β€˜s exciting news Zoey!! Congrats!! I like ve the business cards..what a great idea!! I think you already have good ideas for places to leave your xards but what about Public libraries, university lounges, doctor waiting rooms!!

January 27, 2018 at 1:49am

Yes! Awesome ideas! To start, I’ve given a few to Gen to drop off at her school πŸ˜‰
      Thanks so much for reading and commenting! Your support makes me feel so lucky <3
      Zoey Schvan recently posted…Zoey Valuated News!

January 27, 2018 at 4:39am

Well done to you Zoey!! The business cards are a brilliant idea!! Onwards and upwards x

January 28, 2018 at 1:40am

Aww, thank you so much! Can’t wait to start bugging people with them!
      Merci for all your support, it means a lot! <3
      Zoey Schvan recently posted…Zoey Valuated News!

3. Shell

January 27, 2018 at 9:27am

I’m so proud of you!! You are now official! πŸ™‚ Anywhere you visit that has other people’s cards out ask if you can leave a few of yours… Also always carry some in your wallet … I do this and I can’t count the times I was just chatting with people in line at the store or waiting at dr office and I end up inviting them to check out my blog and handing them my card πŸ™‚

January 28, 2018 at 3:39am

Yay, I’m so glad I’m not the only one! I wasn’t even sure if this was a thing bloggers did. I love your ideas! How do you bring it up in conversation? I need some tips πŸ˜‹
      Thank you so much for your continued support, it means a lot! πŸ’•πŸ‘Š