Omega Park Greatness!

Hello there, lovely people!

I’m writing a quick little post to show you guys what I’ve been up to this weekend. A weekend without (or, well a lot less than usual!) reception… imagine that! Gotta admit, since I am now involved in this whole blogging thing, I was slightly apprehensive about it. After all, we made it work, maybe possibly by cheating a little.

Anyways! I was lucky enough to go with my wonderful wife and in-laws to Omega Park. Here in Ontario, Canada, we are enjoying a long weekend for what we call Family Day on Monday. What better way to celebrate than by coming to this special place with none other than, my family of course! For those of you who are wondering what in the world I’m talking about, Omega Park is a safari park in Quebec Canada. We got to sit comfortably in our car, and drive through a long trail of beautiful animals… and, wait for it, here comes the best part… we got to feed them carrots! Of course, this started with a slightly embarrassing moment when I asked my mother-in-law why they had decided to buy carrots specifically at this place today. “Do they just happen to have really good carrots here?” I asked, innocently, thinking they maybe just needed carrots for a specific recipe. Oooh, they were for feeding the animals! Oops!

I did come here once as a kid, but had been itching to go back as an adult. So so fun! I wrote a little poem to commemorate the occasion, and of course took some pics 🙂 Hope you enjoy!

At the Omega Park we were today,

Numerous animals all coming our way,

Incredible feeling, I have to say.

Many of them liked our carrot treat,

And for this, some of them did compete.

Little creatures eating out of our hands,

So thankful we were to be on their lands.

There ya have it, folks, a tiny little bit of my adventure at Omega Park! Deer, wolves, and elks, oh my! 😉

Feeding these adorable animals was so fun, definitely made me miss having pets at home. Something about those little faces seriously made my heart melt.

Have you ever been to a safari park like this one? Did you do anything special this weekend?

Wishing all of you an awesome week! Thanks for reading, guys, always means a lot!

Introduce your friends to ZoeyValuated :)

One thought on “Omega Park Greatness!

1. Fimiki

February 23, 2018 at 8:35am

Zoey Schvan, thank you for this post. Its very inspiring.

February 23, 2018 at 12:42pm

I’m glad you liked it! Thank you so much for stopping by, it means a lot! 💕 I love your blog 😊

2. kikisway

February 27, 2018 at 4:23pm

Zoey Schvan, thanks a lot for the article post.Much thanks again. Fantastic.

February 27, 2018 at 9:03pm

Glad you enjoyed it! Love your site too 🙂 thank you so much for stopping by, it means a lot! 💖

February 28, 2018 at 7:38am

Great blog post and photos!!! I had a blast also…it was such fun!!! We went grocery shopping with pepère the week following our visit to Parc Omega and pepère found a carrot in the car door…hahaha he thought it was very strange until we explained 😀

February 28, 2018 at 12:03pm

Haha that’s so cute, I can just imagine the confusion 😊
      Thank you again for a super fun weekend and trip to Omega! ❤️

April 12, 2018 at 10:06am

I would love to do this. In England we have something similar called ‘West Midlands Safari Park’ and it’s not that far for me to drive to. I have never been which is a shame. I love things like this though, feeding animals and getting close up. I think your photograph is lovely x

April 12, 2018 at 10:50am

thank you! I definitely recommend trying it out, it’s quite the experience! 💕 having those beautiful animals come up close is so special!
      Thanks so much for your comment!😍